Broad, flexible range and fast option
What is a Bridging Loan?
- Short term property loans with a typical maximum LTV of 70% and a maximum term of 18 months.
- Geographical areas being, England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland
When to use Bridging Loan?
- Buying a home and refinancing to a long-term mortgage
- Buying a buy-to-let property and refinancing to a buy-to-let mortgage
- Buying a plot of development land without planning and using the bridging loan to get planning for the property
- Buying a development site with planning consent quickly
- Refurbishing a property and then selling once refurbished/refinancing to a btl mortgage or commercial mortgage
- Carrying out a wholesale development of a property (and then selling the property)
- Refinancing a completed development facility and releasing equity for the developer so they can buy a new development site
- Releasing value from cars, fine art and jewellery