Get Your Invoice Finance Offer in 60 seconds.
- It’s much more efficient, improving your cash flow and freeing you from the headaches of administration – you can devote more of your valuable time to what you know best.
- You are automatically provided with an online ‘real-time’ system so that you can manage and monitor your account and sales ledger 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- For additional peace of mind, and at low cost, Factoring can also include Debtor Protection against bad debts and protracted default – unfortunately there are many companies today who wished they had this kind of cover!
- It protects your biggest asset, your accounts receivables, in the event that a customer becomes insolvent or is unable to pay for a protracted period.
- Your customers are unaware of discounting lender involvement
- There is a ‘Disclosed’ option if you prefer your customers to be aware of lender involvement, which can often mean they settle their invoices more quickly.
- Unlike most other providers of Invoice Discounting, there is no need to complete a long and complicated month-end reconciliation.
- This facility can also include Debtor Protection (see ‘Factoring’ above).
- It protects your biggest asset, your accounts receivables, in the event that a client becomes insolvent or is unable to pay for a protracted period.
- Knowing that your cashflow is safeguarded against these risks gives you considerable peace of mind.